Wednesday, January 6, 2010

World's Shortest Book by Well-Known Authors

"Things I Did To Deserve The Nobel Peace Prize" by Barack Obama

"Other Black People I've Met While Yachting' by Tiger Woods

"Things I Love About My Country" by Jane Fonda & Cindy Sheehan, with illustrations by Michael Moore

"My Christian Accomplishments And How I Helped After Katrina" by Revs. Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton

"Things I Cannot Afford" by Bill Gates

"Things I Would Not Do For Money" by Dennis Rodman

"Things We Know To Be True" by Al Gore & John Kerry

"Amelia Earhart's Guide To The Pacific"

"A Collection of Motivational Speeches" by Dr. Jack Kevorkian

"My Plan To Find The Real Killer(s)" by O.J. Simpson

"How To Drink And Drive Safely" by Ted Kennedy

"My Book of Morals" by Bill Clinton & Tiger Woods, with introduction by Rev. Jesse Jackson

"Complete Knowledge of Military Strategy" by Nancy Pelosi

No comments:

Post a Comment