Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiger Woods

An Open Letter to Tiger Woods

by John S. Torell

With the United States fighting two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, a raging debate over health care and the American economy in shambles with millions of Americans unemployed, why should anyone write or talk about Tiger Woods? I don’t play golf nor do I follow the sport. Truth be told, I think it’s very boring, so why would I write a letter to Tiger Woods? As the media drumbeat started to become louder over this one man, I started to read and watch the stories. I felt sorry for a man that has damaged his life over sleazy sex and possibly destroyed his marriage.

Continue reading

=============================================

Later, Brit Hume spoke directly to Woods about the Christian faith and what it offers. I find it refreshing when someone will stand up for Jesus Christ and not apologize afterwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment